What is PAF Address Cleansing ?
PAF Postal address cleansing is the process of verifying the postal addresses of your customers or contacts against the Royal Mail Postcode Address file (PAF).
PAF is the complete reference database containing all UK residential & business postal address information. It's updated with new addresses & amended postcodes on a daily basis so is fully up-to-date.
How does Address Cleansing Work ?Matching against PAF will:
- Update address components such as postcode changes
- Correct spelling mistakes & keystroke errors
- Add missing address elements
- Standardise the format of the postal address
Benefits of Address Cleansing
- Improved deduplication results
- Ensuring your communications are delivered to the intended recipient
- More accurate database analysis and reporting
- Improved accuracy of the `single customer view’ of your contacts
- Timely delivery of your direct marketing mailing, boosting response rates
- Significant postage cost discounts when mailing in bulk
- Lower rates of non-deliverable mail saving you time and money
- Better presentation of your marketing communications